We work with local distributors to source the best ingredients we can find. They are the same suppliers that provide other fine dining establishments in the Greater D.C. area with their produce, dry goods, meat, and seafood as well. We require all of our providers to be able to trace the ingredients back to its source and adhere to nationally recognized sustainability practices.
Articles in this section
- Who cooks the food?
- Where is the food prepared?
- Why have the the prices for some of your meals increased?
- Do you really make everything from scratch?
- Do you use organic ingredients?
- Do you use local products?
- Is your seafood wild caught?
- Do you use hormone and antibiotic free meat?
- Where do you source your ingredients?