We use organic ingredients whenever possible. This is determined based on local availability, product quality, and market price. Most organic products travel great distances year-round to reach our kitchen, so when organic products are only available from other countries or the west coast, we will source local products instead.
Articles in this section
- Who cooks the food?
- Where is the food prepared?
- Why have the the prices for some of your meals increased?
- Do you really make everything from scratch?
- Do you use organic ingredients?
- Do you use local products?
- Is your seafood wild caught?
- Do you use hormone and antibiotic free meat?
- Where do you source your ingredients?