Most Outpost locations are only accessible to employees of the company that hosts the Outpost, but there are a few open to the public. Sweetgreen’s original location on M Street in Georgetown (known as The Tavern) hosts one of these public-facing Outposts. The location has transitioned from a restaurant to a retail location, but customers can still get their sweetgreen delivered to the Tavern via Outpost.
Articles in this section
- What is sweetgreen?
- Can I still order Galley?
- Where is the closest sweetgreen location?
- What is sweetgreen’s food ethos?
- What is your new service area?
- Does my Galley gift card still work?
- Can I use my Galley gift card at sweetgreen?
- Can I still order a Galley gift basket?
- Will the Galley menu be changing?
- What will happen to my Galley+ membership?